Firmware based embedded NAND flash Solid State Drive(SSD) storage solution as the last line of cyber defense.
Ensure protection & keep data intact even when shared through the network with Fortress secure servers.
By 2023, the number of IoT devices will be more than three times the global population. The expectant information explosion has led to the discovery of Edge Computing.
An interactive kiosk is a digital interface or computing platform with specialized hardware and software designed to help consumers in getting access to specialized information.
Projected by Cybersecurity Ventures, the cost of cybercrimes will greatly increase from $3 trillion in 2015 to over $10.5 trillion by 2025.
Greetings from Flexxon!
Ransomware attacks on the rise and there is no end in sight! Anti-virus software is no longer enough to keep your data safe and we have witnessed many big companies becoming the victims of cyber threats in this year alone.
Join this Zoom Webinar conducted by our Senior Product Manger, Mr Stanley Tan to learn how X-PHY AI Cyber Secure SSD can prevent hackers from stealing its data. It can provide real-time protection against known and unknown cyber threats and even physical theft.
And, we are delighted to have Srinivas Krishnappa, ThinkEdge Business Development Consultant from Lenovo to join us in sharing how X-PHY can provide the security in edge computing security.
The registration is FREE and all webinar participants will be entitled to secure the world-first X-PHY Cybersecurity Laptop with deposit of $200 only. Do not miss this opportunity to learn the first-hand news and future plan of this ground-breaking product.
Secure the world-first X-PHY® AI cybersecurity laptops at the special price.View the laptop brochure
Sign Up Today!
29 Sep 10:00am (EST)29 Sep 10:00pm (SGT)
29 Sep 9:00pm (EST)30 Sep 9:00am (SGT)
Stanley TanFlexxon Pte LtdSenior Product Manager
Stanley Tan serves as the Senior Product Manager for Flexxon providing his leadership and guidance in research and development programs focused on X-PHY cybersecurity solutions. With over 20 years of R&D experience in the IT sector, Stanley contributed to the technology society as an inventor with one patent and three publications filed under his belt.
Srinivas KrishnappaLenovoThinkEdge Business Development Consultant
Srinivas is working in the ICT Industry for over two decades. His passion for emerging Technologies such as Edge Computing & IoT and interest to address Industry 4.0 solutions leveraging AI/ML workloads has earned many accolades with Customers & Partners. Srini has traversed the Edge to Cloud Journey enabling OEM customers with Partner ecosystem across Manufacturing/Industrial Automation, Telco, Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas and IoT Safety domains.
Copyright © 2021 X-PHY. All Rights Reserved.
All prices are in USD.
Delivery and Shipment
Delivery will be made in 4 months from order confirmation & upon payment clearance.
Flexxon supports warranty for X-PHY® AI Embedded Cyber Secure SSD. Replacement or repair services to customers for defective products within 2 years upon purchase. During the warranty period, Flexxon will provide warranty service pursuant to the terms and conditions stated in https://www.flexxon.com/warranty-information/.
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services. For Lenovo personal computing devices with its original limited warranty (base warranty), Lenovo offers warranty of three years premier support. Please refer to the Lenovo Limited Warranty.
Flexxon Pte Ltd* and X-PHY logo are trademarks of Flexxon Pte Led. Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
1. Each Pre-order you submit for a Product acts as a deposit for a future purchase of the Product. You will be charged a Pre-order deposit, plus any applicable taxes, at the time of placing the Pre-order for Product. The remainder of the specified purchase price, plus any applicable taxes, duties, shipping and other costs, will be charged before the Product is released for shipment.
2. Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. In the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment date is not met, X-PHY is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor is it obligated to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
3. X-PHY reserves the right to change prices for Products at any time and without notice, and to correct errors in pricing that may occur. Depending on your shipping location, the purchase price may not include shipping, import duties, taxes, transfer fees, and other governmental charges, which are the Customer’s responsibility.
4. The Product will be delivered to the delivery address specified in “Shipping Information” in the checkout process or provided through other payment profiles, such as PayPal. You are responsible for providing the correct address in the ordering process. X-PHY has no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and has no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. Framework is not liable for any loss resulting from failure to provide the correct delivery address.
5. Changes and/or delays to the estimated dispatch and delivery date may occur. Framework will notify you of any changes impacting the delivery of your ordered Product. Framework is not liable for delays in the estimated delivery date for the Order.
6. X-PHY reserves the right to decline, reject, or cancel your order or limit order quantity at any time. This may be for reasons which include but are not limited to product availability, quantity limits, errors in stated price, invalid or unsupported shipment addresses, or payment processing issues.
• The Pre-order offer is valid till 30 Sep 2021 or while stocks last.
• The prices, specifications, and availability may change without notice. Please visit www.x-phy.com/laptop for the most updated information.
• Offer is only available for the laptop purchase made via the X-PHY website.
• User must use the offered promo code during the cart checkout to enjoy this pre-order promotion.
• Payment is not refundable. Please contact [email protected] for any request for product requirement changes.
• The pre-ordered item will be shipped in 4-5 months upon payment. Any changes in the delivery date will be informed by Flexxon beforehand.
• All prices are quoted in US dollars unless otherwise stated, and it excludes all taxes & GST if required.
Only fill in if you are not human