Firmware based embedded NAND flash Solid State Drive(SSD) storage solution as the last line of cyber defense.
Ensure protection & keep data intact even when shared through the network with Fortress secure servers.
By 2023, the number of IoT devices will be more than three times the global population. The expectant information explosion has led to the discovery of Edge Computing.
An interactive kiosk is a digital interface or computing platform with specialized hardware and software designed to help consumers in getting access to specialized information.
« All Events
All prices are in USD.
Delivery and Shipment
Delivery will be made in 4 months from order confirmation & upon payment clearance.
Flexxon supports warranty for X-PHY® AI Embedded Cyber Secure SSD. Replacement or repair services to customers for defective products within 2 years upon purchase. During the warranty period, Flexxon will provide warranty service pursuant to the terms and conditions stated in https://www.flexxon.com/warranty-information/.
General System Information: Review key information provided by Microsoft that may apply to your system purchase, including details on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and potential upgrades/downgrades. Lenovo makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services. For Lenovo personal computing devices with its original limited warranty (base warranty), Lenovo offers warranty of three years premier support. Please refer to the Lenovo Limited Warranty.
Flexxon Pte Ltd* and X-PHY logo are trademarks of Flexxon Pte Led. Lenovo, ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo. Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
1. Each Pre-order you submit for a Product acts as a deposit for a future purchase of the Product. You will be charged a Pre-order deposit, plus any applicable taxes, at the time of placing the Pre-order for Product. The remainder of the specified purchase price, plus any applicable taxes, duties, shipping and other costs, will be charged before the Product is released for shipment.
2. Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. In the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment date is not met, X-PHY is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor is it obligated to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
3. X-PHY reserves the right to change prices for Products at any time and without notice, and to correct errors in pricing that may occur. Depending on your shipping location, the purchase price may not include shipping, import duties, taxes, transfer fees, and other governmental charges, which are the Customer’s responsibility.
4. The Product will be delivered to the delivery address specified in “Shipping Information” in the checkout process or provided through other payment profiles, such as PayPal. You are responsible for providing the correct address in the ordering process. X-PHY has no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and has no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. Framework is not liable for any loss resulting from failure to provide the correct delivery address.
5. Changes and/or delays to the estimated dispatch and delivery date may occur. Framework will notify you of any changes impacting the delivery of your ordered Product. Framework is not liable for delays in the estimated delivery date for the Order.
6. X-PHY reserves the right to decline, reject, or cancel your order or limit order quantity at any time. This may be for reasons which include but are not limited to product availability, quantity limits, errors in stated price, invalid or unsupported shipment addresses, or payment processing issues.
• The Pre-order offer is valid till 30 Sep 2021 or while stocks last.
• The prices, specifications, and availability may change without notice. Please visit www.x-phy.com/laptop for the most updated information.
• Offer is only available for the laptop purchase made via the X-PHY website.
• User must use the offered promo code during the cart checkout to enjoy this pre-order promotion.
• Payment is not refundable. Please contact [email protected] for any request for product requirement changes.
• The pre-ordered item will be shipped in 4-5 months upon payment. Any changes in the delivery date will be informed by Flexxon beforehand.
• All prices are quoted in US dollars unless otherwise stated, and it excludes all taxes & GST if required.
Only fill in if you are not human